2024 Course dates and locations
Do you love colour, science, and art?
Is working with people your thang?
Do you enjoy solving problems?
Are you passionate about helping others?
TCI is looking for students who are self motivated, teachable, kind, generous, persistent, and most importantly enjoy learning something exciting and new!
Is this you?
- February 15th – 17th Sydney , NSW
- February 8th – 10th Dallas, Texas
- May 2nd – 4th Cincinnati, Ohio
- August – dates and location to be announced
- December – dates and location to be announced
Europe – Stockholm, Sweden
- April 25th – 27th, Stockholm
please note that courses are not available online
This in person course will define for you exactly what Personal Colour Analysis is. You will learn how and why it works, why it is important to you, your clients, and your business. The colour principles and optical illusions underlying colour analysis will be explained.
You will have the opportunity to act as the colour consultant. You will gain hands-on experience using the multiple sets of drapes to do the draping of the “client”. As the acting colour consultant, you will explain the principles and the thinking process at each step as different tests are compared and contrasted.
- Course Textbook
- Certified True Colour International (TCI) Drape Set (including drape id tags, and hinged rings for hanging) to use for your analysis appointments
- TCI Analyst Guide – 12 archival posters – one from each tone presented in professional linen covered display binder for use in studio
- A set of 12 TCI classic personal colour palettes (one for each tone) for your test clients.
- TCI laminated 12 tone visual colour ‘clock’ for use in studio
- TCI laminated Hue / Value /Chroma chart for use in studio
- 1 professionally tailored TCI neutral gray analyst coat
- 1 neutral gray TCI client cape
- 1 neutral gray TCI client cap to cover up hair
- Course completion certificate for framing
- Post course 3 month certification program includes: feedback via e-mail/phone/zoom with your trainer for up to 12 test clients.
- Lunch and snacks each day
Upon completion of certification program:
- Certified TCI Personal Color Analyst certificate for framing
- 1-year listing on TCI website analyst directory
- TCI Certified Analyst logo to use for your branding/website
- Exclusive access to the private TCI Analyst Community hosted by your trainer
- Online master classes for continued education
- Invitations to TCI conferences and meet ups